Good Teaching Conference North, San Jose, California





There is truly something special about coming to the CTA Good Teaching Conferences. It’s energizing to the profession to see educators commit their weekend to attend a conference that provides us with experts in their content area and workshops that speak to all of us.

This morning I presented with three remarkable educators, Barbara Ransom, Norma Sanchez, and Ashely Cooper. We presented “Treasure Hunting: Common Core ELA, Math, and Science Lessons, Units, Tools, and Resources”
Live Streaming of our session: 
 
I will post more information on this soon! Including some new resources that I have found.

My second session is Diving into Depth of Knowledge, Make Sure They “Get It”: Comprehension Skills in the CCSS.

You can access my slides HERE
The session was also live streamed! You can view my whole session in the video below: 

Currently, educators I have come across have asked for more “close reading” resources. I have created a few templates that will help teachers in planning their own lessons. Below are just a few that I have recently drafted. Take the time to look through my blog for more that I have posted in the past. 
 
Click HERE to a previous post on just "Close Reading."
https://www.facebook.com/commoncorecafe

No comments