NEA Joint Conference on Concerns of Minorities and Women: Common Core Workshop

Today I am presenting at the NEA Joint Conference on Concerns of Minorities and Women in Denver, Colorado. My workshop is focusing on Common Core Standards in Language Arts. I am co-presenting with Kisha Davis-Caldwell, from Howard County, Maryland. She is a Math CCSS expert and part of the NEA Common Core Working Group.


Downtown Denver

Street banners welcoming Educators

Today's Presentation: 

Moving Forward with Common Core State Standards: What Educators Need to Know

The following materials are resources that we are discussing today.To access our slides please click HERE.

Math Performance Task Planner click HERE
Language Arts Task Planner click HERE

For more Common Core Documents visit my NEA GPS Network online community. 
Click on the following link to join my online community:
Join my group to receive updates when I post new material and resources. 

No comments