NEA GPS Network and my New Online Community


Excited to be here on day 2 in Washington, DC. I flew on Thursday night on the red eye (what an appropriate name!) to arrive early Friday morning to participate in the first ever NEA GPS Network Facilitator’s Training. 















Join the NEA Professional Practice Communities!

What is this?
The NEA Professional Practice Communities, a place where teachers, parents, school support and administration professionals, and community members share ideas and resources to improve student success. It is free and open to all!


Click on the following link to join my online community:
Common Core K-5

What is the online community facilitator’s role?

My role as facilitator is to lead the K-5th Common Core online community.  I will discuss professional topics and share educational resources and trends around Common Core State Standards. I will also be linking to content and providing educators with resources from throughout the NEA Professional Practice Communities Website that are relevant to the classroom teacher and educators across the nation. 

No comments